Women in Aikido
Some news from the IAF…
IAF is launching its #AikidoWomen campaign to coincide with International Women’s Day month in March.
To this occasion we seek your contributions!
- First phase till 28 Feb: Contributions in the form of photos and articles, or short viewsPlease tell us:
- What are Aikido women’s experience like in your dojo?
- How can we encourage more women to practice Aikido?
- How can we help sustain and prevent women in Aikido from giving up too early?
- Other questions, views?
- The best submissions will be collated by Vanessa. She’ll write an article about it to be published in March.
You can email her directly (in copy of that mail here) or to me.
2. Second phase starting 1 March-15 March
Please share on Facebook and tweet photos of women in Aikido. Please use the following 3 hashtags simultaneously:
#Aikido (to share the experience with Aikido practitioners around the world)
#AikidoWomen (hashtag of the campaign)
#IWD2017 (to link to International Women’s Day)
Assistant General Secretary
IAF – International Aikido Federation